A. The requirements for the Sacrament of Marriage between two Baptised Catholics:
- Meet the Parish Priest with the following documents issued within six months before two/three months of the date of marriage.
- Original Baptism Certificate-issued for marriage purpose
- Original Confirmation Certificate -issued for marriage purpose
- Freedom to Marry/Singleness Certificate
- Marriage Preparation Course Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Two Passport Size Photos each
The above mentioned documents are requied for you to go for Pre-Nuptial Enquiry and Scheduling the date for marriage.
Submit your documents in the secretary's office for publishing Marriage banns and documentation to obtain Marriage Certificate after Marriage.